Drama and Performing Arts Programmes
What You Can Expect
Rapidly becoming one of our most popular special interest areas, our performing arts itineraries offer access to the world of theatre, music and culture. Travel to England and discover its long and successful theatrical history. Visit the leading venues, work with theatre companies, learn from professional actors, experience a range of performances and enjoy exclusive access to bespoke workshops and experiences.
Unique ECE Performance Moments
- Interact with current drama and theatre students in a school setting
- Learn from professional actors, directors and musical theatre performers – participate in a bespoke theatre workshop, created specifically for your group, and learn about the techniques used by the stars of the West End.
- Go behind the scenes at leading UK theatres – tour costume departments, prop stores, dressing rooms
- Be part of Q&A sessions with nationally recognised directors and designers, discovering their approach to creating a show, before watching the performance in action.
All of our programmes contain
- At least one of our "Unique ECE Performance Moments"
- Cultural immersion including school visits with like-minded students, giving your group the opportunity to learn through travel and interaction
- High Quality Accommodation in hotels, hostels and home stays
- Experienced, bilingual programme manager
- Daily Meal Plan
- Private air conditioned coaches
- 24 hour emergency hotline and support from your programme manager
The Magic of Theatre
- Tread the boards at iconic London theatres
- Collaborate with a West End director to explore the themes, ideas and backstage workings of a show
- Interaction with like-minded students at a performance school
- Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Tickets to a leading West End Show
Harrogate International Youth Festival
- Annual programme of concerts, at Easter, in the beautiful town of Harrogate
- Perform in stunning historical venues including The Royal Hall, Ripon Cathedral & Fountains Abbey
- International collaboration of students culminates in a massed band and dance finale
- England's oldest youth music festival
London International Music Festival
- 4 Day Annual Festival centred around the prestigious Central Hall Westminster
- Access to a vast pool of teaching talent during clinics, workshops and lectures
Adjudicated concert performances
Massed performance grand finale
Open to all musical and performing arts disciplines including choral, instrumental and dance